On the Stratums list, you will be able to see the list of all of your stratums with an option to create a new stratum. As a registered user with a confirmed email address, you can create up to 3 stratums. If you need more, you can apply for VIP status.
Each stratum is presented in a tile where you can see:
- Stratum's name (which is also a link to stratum's profile);
- Stratum's address and the pool's address to which the hashrate is currently redirected (marked as Offline if you don't have any workers connected to it);
- Historical chart with last 24h data saved every 5 minutes;
- Calculated or reported hashrate;
- Number of accepted shares;
- Number of rejected shares;
- Number of workers connected to the stratum;
- Stratum type;
- A button that opens up the menu in which you can navigate to stratum's profile or edit the stratum (including an option to delete the stratum).